Saturday, March 7, 2026

New Release: 1776 Bunny Patriotic Cross Stitch Pattern

 

1776 Bunny Patriotic Cross Stitch Pattern from Happiness Is HeartMade


This was such a fun pattern to design... I just adore the bunny, and plan to make other designs with similar bunnies. The 1776 Bunny cross stitch pattern is a patriotic design for the 250th Anniversary of the United States. She's got the Liberty Bell next to her, and the year 1776 below her. I thought the border was just the cutest, with the stars and tiny flowers... If you're looking for something patriotic to stitch and you think she's as cute as I do, you can find her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Releases: July Dog and Scottie July Dog from the Dog Days Series

                The July Dog and Scottie July Dog are out! The monthly Dog Days Series that started last year (in August) has a dog for e...