Monday, January 19, 2026

New Release: Wanda's Garden Path from the Gathered from the Garden Series

 

Gathered from the Garden: Wanda's Garden Path cross stitch pattern from Happiness Is HeartMade

❄️ We have snow forecasted for this weekend… a lot... but hopefully by the time it gets here the numbers will lessen. I enjoy snow, but not so much at one time...right now, they're predicting around 7-11 inches.🌷

The Gathered From the Garden: Wanda’s Garden Path cross stitch pattern is a little reminder that springtime is coming, even though it seems so far away right now... 🌿

I know that there are a lot of people that truly enjoy the snow, and to those who do, I am wishing a beautiful, fun-filled weekend! To the rest of us, I'm wishing warm homes, hot coffee/cocoa, and lots of stitching...  

Also, keep an eye out for 2 accompanying patterns that will be released in Summer 2026... Watermelon and The Garden Perch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Releases: July Dog and Scottie July Dog from the Dog Days Series

                The July Dog and Scottie July Dog are out! The monthly Dog Days Series that started last year (in August) has a dog for e...